Product complaint during the warranty period
Warranty for the quality of the delivered goods is provided for the period of 48 months from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer. The warranty covers the defects caused by a manufacturing or design defect of the product or its component only when the product is used in accordance with the instructions for use of the product.
- We recommend contacting the business partner through whom you purchased the product so as to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible.
- If you wish to handle your complaint with us, please contact our sales representative, who will inform you on the complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the incompleteness of the order must be lodged no later than 5 days after receipt of the goods. In the case of later reporting, it is no longer possible to verify whether the goods were actually delivered incomplete.
- Prepare the proof of purchase you received after purchasing your product.
- Describe as accurately as possible the defect because of which you are claiming the product.
- If possible, take a photo of the product defect in question.
- Contact the Business Partner through whom you purchased the product or contact our Sales Representative.
- Agree on how to transport the product.
- Pack the product so that it is not damaged during transport.
- Send the goods and wait for the next steps within the complaint procedure.