The basic structural elements are the columns in the basic design or with shortened fastening provided with structural holes.
- Perforated panels with square holes of 38 x 38 mm spacing to fasten the hanging program.
- Solid panels are used as an optical shield or partition of neighbouring workplaces.
- Other accessories include shelves, roller-shutter cabinets and suspension arms for mounting a lighting unit.
Arm with Al profile
widths: 1200, 1500, 2000 and 2500 mm, loading capacity: 6 kg. Aluminium profile dimensions: 40 x 40mm with slots for T8 nuts.
Arm with pneumatic quick-coupling
the pneumatic quick-coupling can be mounted on either side of the extension.
lengths: 910, 1900 or 2400 mm; shelf dimensions: 307 x 152 mm. The shelf can be equipped with POLAK partition material.
- made of natural or black anodized aluminium
- power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- power input: 58 W and 17 W
- electric connecting cable 3m in length
- LED diodes LG Innotek
- microprismatic diffuser – low UGR, light colour (temperature): 4000 K.
- capacitive control of buttons with automatic or manual regulation of luminous flux.
Extension power supply
slim anodized all-aluminium body, sturdy design. There are several optional lengths and types of extension supplies, including optional sockets of the E type for the Czech Republic and F type for Germany and other countries.
gap filling, separation of individual workplaces and mounting of electrical equipment by means of magnetic fastening.
Electric strip frame
gap filling round the electric strip to prevent objects from falling through between the worktop and extension. Lengths: 1000, 1200 or 1500 mm.